Monday, November 28, 2011

Hey guys (^.^), sorry for not posting for a long time, it seems here my partner Hunterkiller had beat me in total views. Ha Ha Ha, you son of a gun Hunter.

I got a couple of update to our groups, first of all- I changed my name from Crazyfrank to Crazygordon! Taa Daa! transformation!
                                                            Secondly- I *ehhem, I meant we, had made ourself our own logos! I'll upload them in the next post :)
                                                             Lastly-We had ourselves a new member! Lets welcome us JTGM!!
JTGM: Dmg: 900
              Dfs  : 40
              Weapon: Rage
                                   
                              ^
     Lol, just kidding, he aint't a violent person, he is a calm gamer, he fought along our side in Terraria!
Well, thats all the news for today folks! Ciao!
           

By Crazygordon P.S. God Bless you guys!

2 comments:

HUNTERkiller said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Crazygordon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment